Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cami wins First Place


Cami entered a coloring contest for the Town and Country Bank. She colored a Mini Cooper car and won first place. She won a $50 savings account. She was very excited. The top picture is the front page of the bank news letter. That is Cami posing with the Bank President. He said her smile was electric and he wanted to use her for their commercials. I thought I had explained everything so well to her about what she had won, but I guess I was mistaken when we went to the bank to claim her prize. She whispered in my ear. Mom, when are they going to give me my account? Turns out she had no idea what an "Account" really was. Now she just get really excited every month when she gets her own letter in the mail.

2 comments:

melissa and nathan said...

Congratulations Cami,
Accounts are great. They send you lots of mail!
Jodi, you just wait, that girl will make you guys rich!

Fuller Family said...

Cami does have an electric smile- what a fun thing. An account would be really hard to understand but I'm sure the mail is great!