Saturday, September 13, 2008

Majority Rules!

So the poll results are in and the majority definiately ruled. We are having a boy. We are very excited, but I will have to say that I am a little nervous. I'm not sure that I know how to do the boy thing. It is weird to think about how different it might be. We are trying to think of some names. I am not sure if we will follow the same "Ca" sequence we have been using, or if we will break out of our shell. Does anyone have any name suggestions that start with Ca? It's fun to hear the options.

4 comments:

melissa and nathan said...

Hey Jodi,
I am so happy for you! I will tell you some of my fav. but common boy names:
Caleb (we named Tanner, Tanner Caleb Thomsen)-after Joshua and Caleb in the Bible

Caden, I have always liked this one too.
Cail, I dunno, do you like it?
Good luck with your name game. I am hoping we have a girl for our #4. but, will be very happy for whatever right?
Nathan asked when you are due, I cannot remember.
See ya

Fuller Family said...

Our family has already taken some of the great options like Camren and Carson. I like Caleb Caden, too. I have even heard Camden before and it's kind of cool. Carter is different but cute. Another different but cute option is Cash. Of course, I like different options. You could always go with Casey or Carl. Good Luck!

Jarrod said...

Congratulations!!! My mouth literally dropped when I read that you are having a boy!! That is sooo cool. I bet Dave is excited! Congrats again!

Holly said...

Hey Jode, It's me, your long lost cousin. Congratulations!! That is pretty exciting, to be having a boy. We've had that great excitement four times in a row now and I'm thinking about changing my name to Grandma Fuller. You family is so cute. I hope you're doing well.